02 June 2007

Sydney Writers' Festival

I met Justine at Wynyard station at 9 a.m. in the morning.
We went to the Sydney Theatre to watch "Mark Haddon in conversation (via satellite)".

We went into the hall.
But the programme was delayed because of their communication trouble. We could hear him but he couldn't hear the hostess.
It was funny because he looked perplexed.

The programme started 20 minutes later.
We enjoyed the conversation. He was very talkative.
He was not only a great writer but also a great talker. I became his fan.
I'm reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" at the moment.
It is my first English novel and such a interesting story.

After that we had a brunch at a cafe in Walsh Bay. It was a lovely time.




After we separated, I walked torwards the Rocks.
They were having the Rocks Market. I took a walk in the Rocks.



I went home before I came out again in the evening.
Kerri invited me to her housewarming party this evening.

******
5/6 draft
7/6 revision(2 grammar)

3 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

I have read The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night-time too. It is a great book. I'm sure the conversation with Mark Haddon was very interesting.

Niki (Wombat) said...

fairlie,
Thank you for your comment.
Mark Haddon is a very interesting person.
I didn't understand everything, but it became a very good experience for me.

Anonymous said...

your blog is lovely