11 June 2007

Divna and Justine

I visited Divna's house today. When I was leaving home, Justine phoned me, so I asked her because I wanted to introduce Justine to Divna.
Divna and I took Sunce and Missy to the Domain. They looked very happy because we couldn't do it for a long time. The Sydney weather has been very bad recently.

Sunce and Missy was running together. He looked like he was smiling.

He must have been satisfied.


We walked in the park for a long time.

When we got to Divna's house, Justine arrived there. They became friends very quickly.

Justine tried to train Sunce to raise a paw on command. It looked a little difficult for him.

Divna cooked dinner for us. It was very good. Divna cooked Yugoslavian home-cooked meal. It reminded Justine about her grandfather because he was a Czech.

After dinner we had a chat for a long time. Divna's friend came to see her and joined us.
It was such a lovely time.

Sunce and Missy stayed with us and were listening to our talk.

Justine became friends with Sunce. He is such a friendly dog.

We took some photos and went home.

Justine told me that she liked Divna so much.
I was very happy. It was such a pleasant day.


*******
20/6

No comments: