14 June 2007

Katoomba

I went for a walk at 8 a.m. It was rainy but warmer than yesterday.

I walked along different street than yesterday. There were a lot of lovely houses and cottages...



When I arrived at Echo Point, of course there was nobody.
It was rainy but I could see the blue sky in the distance.

I went back to our cottage and prepared breakfast having some coffee.
Justine woke up then we had breakfast.
When we left our cottage, it was rainy and very cold. We heard that it snowed in Lithgow.


We walked towards Katoomba for shopping.
We stopped at a lovely shop in Waratah Street. They sold a lot of lovely secondhand clothing, bags, shoes and accessories... We spent much time there...
I found a bag which was same as one I used to have. It was my favourite bag.
Justine bought the bag, a white jumper and a red jacket.
I bought a pair of brown boots and a blue hooded sweater.
We bought some bread at the bakery that I bought some yesterday morning.
I bought a loaf of bread for Divna.

We had a break at a lovely cafe that was near the station.
We talked that we must visit there again for only shopping because there were a lot of lovely shops but we didn't have enough time.



After break we went to Katoomba Station and caught a train to the city.


We ate some sandwich which Justine made in the morning.
Then Justine started her writing.
She has great powers of concentration.

I was looking at the scenery seen from a train window.
I saw a green bench on a platform.
Usually the colour of the benches of Cityrail in Sydney is blue.
There are green benches only in the Blue Mountains National Park.
So when you see a green bench, you will realise that you are in the National Park.

Two hours later we arrived at Central station. We separated there.

Justine had to work in the evening.
I stopped at Town Hall and visited Divna's office and gave a souvenir to her.


I had such a happy holiday.
We were very lucky because we had such a good weather on Wednesday.
It was the best day for bushwalking.
I want to visit there again when it become warmer.

******
29/6

1 comment:

Shriya777 said...

Nice posting!

Get more free traffic to your post.

Visit:http://www.freeviral.com/?r=153906