29 May 2007

Meet three friends in one day

I had an English lesson with Justine. She stays her brother's apartment for a month.
There is a lovely balcony, so we had a lesson there today. It was so warm.
The max temperature was 24 degree .

After the lesson, Justine and I walked to the city and we separated at St. Mary's Cathedral.
I went to Divna's house and took Sunce for a walk. I phoned my friend Mayumi and we met at the Woolloomooloo wharf. Mayumi and Sunce became friends.

We went to a small park in the Domain. When we come to the park with Divna, we let him run.
But I kept him on a lead because I worried that he may have run away.
There were two dogs in the park. They played with Sunce.
They looked like they liked each other.

We walked in the domain. We found a realistic image.

After sunset, we went back to Divna's house.
Suddenly he stopped and looked at the other side of the street.
Divna was just about to come home.
I was very surprised that Sunce found Divna because we were at least 15 metres apart.

We went back to Divna's house. Missy was barking.
They looked happy because Divna came home ealier than usual.
I was also glad because I didn't expected that I could see her.
We talked a lot.
I could meet three of my friends today.
It was such a pleasant day.

*******

5/6 draft

No comments: