19 June 2007

Sydney Airport again

I left home about 6 a.m. and went to Sydney Airport because my husband was arriving at 7.10 a.m.
It was a very cold rainy morning.

I arrived at the airport around 7 a.m.
There were a lot of people waiting for their family or their boyfriends or their girlfriends or their guests...

I saw Keith Urban coming out from an exit. He must have come back for his wife because tomorrow is Nicole's birthday. (I checked on the internet later.)

I saw many people who were glad to meet the people they were waiting for.


I felt very happy that I saw so many happy people.
I had been waiting for my husband for a long time. About 1 hour later, he phoned me to tell me that he wwould be late because the customs procedure was taking a very long time.
So I went to a loo and looked for a warmer place.

10 minutes after his phone call, suddenly he phoned me again and told me that he had already come out from an exit. It was very bad timing.
I was very disappointed because I arrived early to take a photo of him coming out from an exit.

We caught a taxi and went home.
He gave me a new camera which he bought for a birthday present.
I had been asking him to buy a new camera for me, but I meant a small camera.
He bought a single-lens reflex camera. It was the newest model.
I was so happy. I must go walking with the camera this weekend.

******
13/7
16/7 revision

No comments: