16 June 2007

Dalai Lama in the Domain

I went to the Domain to see Dalai Lama's speech. There were a lot of people.
We had been having very bad weather these days but the rain stopped in the morning.

I went there with Divna and Dyana. We took Sunce and Missy as well.

After that, we visited Divna's parents' house. We stopped at a shop to buy some burek.
When we were waiting for Divna, Sunce and Missy looked so sad...

We had some burek for lunch at her parents' house.
I was very glad that her father looked much better than before.
After lunch, Divna, Dyana and I cleaned the kitchen drinkng some beer and listening to the music.
I thought that it was a good idea to clean a room drinking some beer.

We went back to Divna's house in the evening. Sunce and Missy looked so tired.

I'm starting my part time job next week. She was very glad about it.
When I was looking for my part time job, she helped me to write English resume.
I'm so excited because it is my first time to work in Australia.

I talked with Divna about a lot of things, then I went home.
It was such a happy day.
*******
5/7

No comments: