17 June 2007

Justine and Jude

Justine and I took Jude to Centennial Park. It was rainy but there were a lot of doggies.
Jude joined in them and played together. He looked so happy.

I found a dog that looked like Sunce.
I asked the owner if it was a cavoodle. She didn't know exactly what the dog was.
She told me that the dog might be cavoodle or spoodle.
The dog and Jude played together for a while...
Then Jude gave me a footprint.


We walked very long time in the park. Justine told me that it was his favourite park.

I thought I wanted to visit the park again for a picnic in a sunny day.

******
8/7

2 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

LOL (laughing out loud) at the footprint you received!

Niki (Wombat) said...

Thanks for your comment.
Jude loves walking so much.
He walks such a long distance with his short legs.