12 June 2007

My English lesson was canceled because...

It was fine today. I visited Justine's brother's flat for my English lesson at 2 p.m.
I brought a travel brochure of the Blue Mountains which I got at Sydney Airport on Sunday.
Soon after, we decided to go to the Blue Mountains for our holiday.
I went back home to pack my things for 3 day trip.
Justine rang for our accommodation.
We met again at a platform in Central station at 5 p.m. and took the 5:09 train to the Blue Mountains.
We talked that if I didn't have the brochre, we couldn't decide this trip because we didn't have any other information.
We arrived at Katoomba station 2 hours later. We met her friend John near the station by chance.

It was freezing cold. We walked along Lurline Street from one end to the other.It was more than 2 kilometres.
The two-bedroom townhouse that she booked for us was very good.
We left our luggage there and went back near the station. We had a lovely dinner at Journey Cafe Restaurant. Justine ordered lamb and I ordered fish. They were very good.

The cafe was nice and quiet. We had very good time.


"Journey Cafe Restaurant" 54 Katoomba St, Katoomba

After dinner, we went back and had some tea.
We went to bed early.

*****
23/6

No comments: