05 June 2007

Tuesday afternoon

I had an English lesson with Justine in Surry Hills.
I spoke with her about our plan to go to the Blue Mountains next week.
After the lesson, I walked to Divna's house in Woolloomooloo.
There were a lot of nice buildings in Surry Hills.


When I was walking along Crown Street, I saw some lovely cafes.



I wanted to have some coffee in one of them.
But I had to hurry because I knew that Sunce was waiting for me.
I took him for a walk. We met an lovely dog at a small park in the Domain.
The dog was one-year-old male Sheltie. His looked very kind.
They became friends so quickly. They looked like they like each other.

It was a lovely meeting. Then we walked toward Mrs. Macquarie Point.

It was such a beautiful view.
There were some people taking photos.




I don't like Sydney's winter because it get dark very early.
But we can see beautiful twilight views very often because it get dark very early.

*****
12/6 draft

2 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Lovely twilight photos!

Niki (Wombat) said...

Dear fairlie,
Thank you for your comment.
It was such a beautiful sky but it was very difficult to take a photo of a night verw.
Many people was using a tripod.