27 June 2007

My Birthday

I went to the city and to had lunch with Divna at a cafe near her office.
She invited me for lunch because I was alone.
I was very glad because I could meet my best friend on my birthday.

After lunch I talked with the security guard of the building.
He was very friendly and we had been chatting for a long time.

Then walked to Darling Harbour and caught a ferry to Balmain.


Balmain was a beautiful place. There were a lot of old buildings and lovely houses.


I walked along Darling Street. Sydney Harbour Bridge could be seen.

There was an old church as well.

I could see a beautiful building on the top of the hill.

I walked through Propeller Park. It was a small park. I met a lovely cat near the park.


I met another cat near Birrung Park. It was looking at me on the fence.
It was such a lovely cat.


Then I went back to Darling Street and walked along the street.

I had a cake and cofee at a cafe and caught a ferry and went home.

I became x0 years old today.
I didn't imagine that I was in Sydney on my x0th birthday.
My husband is in Tokyo now but I was't alone today.
I met Divna. Justine and my mother in law phoned me. My family and my friends gave me messages.
I was very happy to have a lovely birthday in Sydney.



*******
19/8

No comments: