24 June 2007

Visit Sunce then Sydney Airport again.


I visited Divna's house in the afternoon.

When I arrivend there, they were so excited because they were expecting to be able to go to the park.

But Divna told me that she wouldn't because it seemed that it looked like rain.
After while, they looked they understood that they couldn't go out. Then started sleeping....


But it didn't start raining so we took the doggies to the park.
I forgot to bring a ball so I pretend to throw a ball. I thought Sunce wouldn't run at all, but he started running and chasing a ball. He was such a funny boy.
Then Sunce and Missy started chasing each other around a park.
They looked very happy. Sunce is always smiling when he run in the park.


We went back and washed took them shower. Sunce looked like an old dog.
It was my first time to take a dog shower and it was very interesting.
Soon after that, he shook himself so Divna and I got wet.


I went to the airport in the evening be cause my husband was going to Tokyo again.
He is coming back on Sunday. So I will be by myself on my birthday.
I became alone and felt lonly a little but I'm not unhappy at all.
Because I have some nice friends in Sydney.

*******
8/8

No comments: