09 June 2007

Justine's party

Justine invited me to her party. She told me that she would start the party at 7 p.m.
Therefore I visited her house later than 8 p.m. because it was an Australian rule.
I have learnt it last weekend at Kerri's housewarming party.
I met a big Englishman. His name is Ian. He teaches at Sydney University with Justine. He was such a friendly man and it was very good for me to listen to British English.

There were Duncan and Jill who I had met at Kerri's party. I was very glad to be able to talk with them again. I told him that I had found "Selby Snowbound" at a library.


I had spoken with Justine yesterday and she had told me that she still didn't exactly know how many people was coming to her party.
But there were a lot of friends of hers. She has so many friends and all they were very friendly.
I could talk almost everybody.
The man who was talking with Justine was Stefan. He is such a tall man.
The woman who was with Duncan and Jill was Cathy. She is an English teacher.


Bob, Cathy, Rosie and Justine were dancing.

Stephen, Ian, Lisa and Justine. Lisa is Justine's student.

Lucy is Justine's friend. She was very beautiful.

Justine was dancing without alcohol. Actually, she doesn't drink.


She was drinking some water at the party...

She has a lot of good friends. I was very glad to become a friend of hers.

Jason is Justine's friend. He used to be a chef.
We talked about snowboarding and environment.
He was a very friendly interesting man.

I was very happy. It was such a good day.
******
15/6 draft

No comments: