10 June 2007

Sydney Airport

We had breakfast at the airport. It was rainy.


He had gone to the gate and I became alone...
It's just 9 days but it's my first time to live in foreign country alone.

I looked for the plane which he was boarding.

I had been waiting for his airplane for an hour but it couldn't find it on runway.
I asked an elder man who was sitting next to me if there was any other runway. He told me that it was the biggest runway. And he told me that JAL often delays so I would be able to see the airplane there. We talked for a while.
He told me that he visited Tokyo last Christmas and was going to Tokyo again next Christmas as well. He told me that he wanted to climb Mt. Fuji one day.

I saw his airplane taking off. He had gone to Tokyo...


I walked around the airport. There were a lot of shops and cafes.



Then I went back to the city by train.


I got off a train at Wynyard station. There were very old escalator.
The steps were made of wood.

I walked to the King Street Wharf. They had been having "Sydney International Beer Festival".
I could see the sun early in the evening.

When I got home, I felt lonely a little. But I think I can enjoy this time because I have very good friends in Sydney.
I'm visiting Divna's house tomorrow.

******
19/6

2 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

You are lucky to have good friends in a foreign city! Nine days will pass very quickly.

Niki (Wombat) said...

Dear fairlie
Thank you for your comment.
I had such a good time and felt the 9 days was very short.
I must post my blog about them soon.