13 June 2007

Blue Mountains

It was a freezing cold mornig.

I went for a walk. Grass was flosted.


I walk towards Echo Point.

It was 8 a.m. There was nobody.
I enjoyed spectacular views.


I went back to our house and went shopping to Katoomba.

I bought some breads at a lovely bakery.


There were a lot of nice cafes.

I met lovely dogs in front of a supermarket.


I went back to our house. Had some coffee.
Justine woke up. We had breakfast and went walking.
We saw a lot of lovely houses in Katoomba.


We stopped at The Writers House. Justine had stayed there before.

Then we started our walking. We took our photos at Katoomba Cascades.

We walked towards Echo Point. There were many lookouts on the track.
The ground was still wet but the weather was so beautiful.




We arrived at Echo Point. There were a lot of people.
We took a photo. There were the Three Systers behind us.

We continued our walking. We walked on Prince Henry Cliff Walk.

We met nobody on the track. Most of people who visit the Blue Mountains don't walk on the track and visit only Echo Point.



We went back to Katoomba and had late lunch.
Then we walked to Leura for our shopping. We met a lovely puppy on our way.

We went to an organic shop in Leura.
It was such a nice shop and they sell very fresh vegetables.


There were some lovely cafes and bookshop in Leura.

We saw a beautiful sunset and a red sky on our way to Katoomba.

We cooked our dinner tonight. I cooked some vegitables and some tomato spaghetti.
Justine cooked some lamb chops for us. They were so good.
After dinner, we talked about a lot of things such as life, love, friend, dream...
We had a chat for a long time drinking a lot of herbal tea. It was such a good time.
Then we went to bed very early because we were tired.

It was such a happy day.

Today was my husband's birthday but I didn't have time to make a call to him.
But I'm sure that he is having a happy birthday in Tokyo.

******
27/6 (My birthday)

No comments: