07 September 2007

I'm in Tokyo now!




I temporaly came back to Tokyo yesterday.
My husband didn't come with me because he was busy.
It was very cold in Sydney in the morning.

I left Sydney Airport at 10 a.m.
The woman who was sitting next to me was a Perth English teacher.
She came to Tokyo to visit her Japanese ex-student.
She told me that it was her first time to visit Japan and she was going to Kyoto for 3 days as well. I hope that she will enjoy travelling in Japan.

I arrived at Narita Airport around 6.40 p.m.
The weather in Tokyo was terrible and very hot.
I don't like Tokyo's summer because it's too hot and too humid.
When I got off the plane, I suddenly remember the summer.
It is completely different to the summer in Sydney.
But I'm looking forward to seeing my family and some friend of mine.
I will stay with my sister and her husband in Tokyo.
They have got a white cat Erica.
I must continue studying English every day because I don't want to decrese my English skills.

So I'll try to update the blog as often as I possible.
To tell the truth, I miss Sydney...

2 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Have fun in Tokyo!

Niki (Wombat) said...

Thanks fairlie!
It has been raining almost every day.
I will buy a new camera then post a lot of photos of Tokyo.