25 May 2007

Middle Head (the second half)



I walked towards Balmoral.There were long steps between Middle Head Road and Balmoral Park. The steps were made by grate to protect the bush.

I arrived at Balmoral Beach soon. I took some photos then hurried back to Middle Head.
It was a little hard to went up the steps.



I started walking on the track to Clifton Gardens.
Middle Head could be seen beautifully.

I saw another big ship leaving Sydney Harbour.

It was very easy walk because there weren't any uphill slopes.
There was a small park at Georges Head. The city could be seen from there.

There was a lovely restaurant at Georges Head. The name of the restaurant was "the tea room".
It was very short walk from there to Clifton Gardens.
There was a small cafe at the Clifton Gardens Wharf. I had had a cup of coffee at this cafe when I came to Bradleys Head two weeks ago.

I would catch a bus to Mosman but there wasn't any timetable at the bus stop.
I didn't think a bus was coming soon... I had to walk.

I started walking. There were a lot of huge houses.
The people who live there must have spectacular views.


It was very nice to walk along Bradleys Head Road.
There were such nice views of Sydney Harbour.

I saw a beautiful sunset from there.
My apartment could be seen as well.

At last I arrived at Mosman. I have walked at least 8 km today. I was so tired.
I didn't expected my walking became long like this.
However it was such a good time.
I did my shopping at Mosman, then I caught a bus at Spit Juction and went home.

Middle Head was really beautiful place. If you are in Sydney, you must go there.

**********
30/5 draft

No comments: