27 May 2007

Lawson Ridge Fire Trail

It was such a warm day. I saw Justine at the station at 10 a.m.

We saw a dog at the station. The dog was the same breed as Jude. We talked with it's owner for a while...
Suddenly a young man spoke to me in Japanese. He has been studying Japanese for 8 years.
He spoke Japanese very well. He found that I was Japanese because of my accent...
His name was Andrew. He wrote his name in Kanji "安渡龍" (an do ryu-)

I went bushwalking in the Blue Mountains with Stephen and Justine.
It was an one-hour drive from the city.

We arrived at Lawson Ridge Fire Trail at 11:40 a.m.
Since it was so hot we left our warm clothes in the car and started walking.


We walked across a field. Probably it was more than 20 degrees in spite of it being the end of May.

Stephen and Justine became friends quickly.

We saw a Red Gum in the bush. It looked like it was bleeding.


It was 1:40, so we were hungry. We had lunch on a rock.


After the rest, we went back the way we had come.
Justine and Stephen looked like they were having a lively conversation.

I was very glad to introduce my friends to each other.
We named ourselves the Gum Nuts.
It was such a happy day.



*******
4/6 draft

8/6 revision(11 mistakes)

No comments: