11 May 2007

Greenwich Point

Today's walking began from Wollstonecraft Station.
We walked across the bridge in Smoothey Park and went through Greendale Park then arrived at Gore Creek.


We walked in the small bush then walked down Greenwich Road.
I could see some oil tanks on my left. It was an oil storage facility.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge could be seen beyond the facility.


Then we walked towards Greenwich Baths and arrived at Greenwich Point.

There was a small park near Greenwich Wharf.
I could see the bridge in the east, Cockatoo Island in the west and Birchgrove in the south.
It was very quiet place.


We started our walking again. We walked on the track in Greenwich Point Reserve towards Shell Park which was opposite of the oil tanks. Onion Point was seen on the other side.


Then We went back along Greenwich Road, and walk down the stairs in Halloway Reserve.
The city could be seen beautifully. I liked the view from there.



There were mangrove trees at the end of Gore Cove.
It was such a quiet lovely bush.


It was mostly sunny, but there was cloudy intervals today.
Luckily for me, I could take some nice photos.
Stephen could come with me.
It was such a good day.

**********
14/5 draft
16/5 revision(grammar 8,article 3)

2 comments:

M said...

Your blog is a lovely photo journal of our city! Keep it going!

Niki (Wombat) said...

Dear mugs
Thank you for leaving me a comment.
I was so glad about it.
There are a lot of beautiful places in Sydney.
I must visit as many as I can.