06 May 2007

Beach with a dog

It was a sunny day.
When I arrived at Justine's flat in Edgecliff, a lovely doggie gave me a welcome.
His name is Jude.
He is her mother's 3 years Jug that is a cross between a Jack Russell Terrier and a Pug.
He has got big eyes, and his ears move very often.
He liked the toy which I gave him.


We went out for a walk towards Bondi.
I took a photo in front of her old school. (Jude is in this photo)


He loves walking.


We walked down on Bondi Road then arrived at Mackenzies Bay.
It was a dog beach which was located between Bondi Beach and Tamarama Beach.


Soon after we went down to the beach, we saw Jude stole somebody's sandwich from their bag .
He was eating the sandwich!( ̄□ ̄;)
He lost his ball, he was really upset about it.


We had lunch on a rock.
Then we changed to a bathing suit there. I've never changed on the beach before.
It was the Australian way, so I tried it.
I felt the water was cold, but I got used to it in a moment.
Justine and Jude were playing with a toy.
He loves the beach but cannot swim.
We tried to help him to swim but he couldn't swim and he was afraid of the sea.


After that Justine and I started swimming. The water was really beautiful.
We called him sometimes, but he was sitting on her bag all the time.


Then we went back and changed our clothes.
We found that he was trying to get in the sea. But he was still afraid of the sea.
We thought that he will be able to swim at an early date.

We walked to Tamarama Beach, and Bronte Beach.
I liked Bronte Beach more than Bondi Beach.
It was a pretty beach, and there is a small nice park, too.




He met a lovely puppy that was just 3month old.


I took a photo in the park near Bronte Beach.


Jude was such a lovely dog.
However the fact that he loves food too much is a matter of great concern to Justine.


Justine is not only my English teacher but also my friend.
I really admire her. So I'm so glad to be her student.
It was such a happy day.


***** flowers that I saw today *****




***********
12/5 draft
14/5 revision (article 8)
16/5 revision (spell 1,grammar 1,inappropriate 3)

No comments: