14 January 2008

Rundle Mall

It became our habit to do homework together after shool.
I did it with Martha at first, then some classmates joined us later.
It's so good for me because we feel good when we leave school.
We may annoy the receptionist everyday because we are always last students.
Our class is now academic, so we have some homework everyday.
Stephenie, our teacher, is so serious. I enjoy her serious lesson so far.

Today I drop at Rundle Mall before catching a bus to home.

Shoping mall is so quiet like this at 7.pm. You can't go shopping after 5 p.m. in Australia.
Some shops and supermarket are open till 9 p.m.

I sometimes meet my friend in front of those pigs.
They are quite funny.

After arriving home, I got a email which informed me that my student visa had been granted.
I was really glad. My sharemates and I drank a glass of Japanese Sake.


No comments: