01 January 2008

Happy New Year from Henley Beach

I went to West Beach with K, Martha andUrs yesterday.


It was such a beautiful evening but there were a lot of clouds in the sky.
Urs found some dolphins in the sea. I took some photos but it was too far from the beach....

We walked to Henley Beach to buy some beer and wine.

There weren't so many people on the beach.
But some people had already started a party on the beach.


We sat near Henley Beach Hotel and enjoyed drinking.
My friends and K became friends so quickly.
Around 11 p.m. my sharemate Shino joined us after work.
10 minutes before new year, I swam in the sea for a short time. The water was so beautiful.
Then we celebrate a new year. It was such a lovely moment.

Divna gave me a phonecall from Sydney. She was having a party with her family and her friends.
She was told me she was so glad to hear that I was on the beach with my friends.
I told Sandra, her daughter, happy wedding because she is getting married this March.

On the same day last year, I was in Sydney with my husband.
We went was on the boat in Sydney Harbour and watch fireworks.

I didn't know I stay on the beach in Adelaide 1 year after that.
A lot of things happend to me in 2007.

I believe 2008 will be a more exciting year.

THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME FOR MY BLOG.
I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: