24 January 2008

Tour Down Under 2008 Stage3 Unley to Victor Harbour

I went to Unley with the boys and father I met at Harndorf yesterday.

I looked for the cyclist from Team Milram because I bought a shirt yesterday.
I asked three cyclists' signeture!! I was excited because it was my first time.


It was about 30 minutes before the race, but the cyclists gave me sign very friendly.
They were very gentle.



They started at 11 am.
The race was from Unley to Victor Harbour. It was too far for me, so I saw just the starting.
We had a lunch at a cafe in North Adelaide. The family gave me a lift and went back to Victoria.
We promised to see next year again. It was such a wonderful meeting.

I checked about team Milram after coming home.
The cyclists who gave me sign were all German and there were just three German cyclist in the team.
I thought German people must have been kind because I asked the cyclist who looked like friendly...

No comments: