23 January 2008

Tour Down Under 2008 Stage2 Stirling to Hahndorf

I went to Stirlings this morning to watch a bike race.
There were a lot of people at the starting point.


I found a good place to take photos. It was on the side of the line.
I was so excited because it was my first time to watch a bike race.


The starting was amazing!! Every cyclists were concentrated ans their faces were so beautiful.
Then I moved to Hahndorf by bus. When I arrived, there a lot of people waiting for the cyclists.








I get a good place near the finishing point and enjoyed watching so much.

I met a lovely family as well.
After, the race I came back to city and went to the official site at the Victoria Square.
I met the family again by chance. We both agreed to go to Unley tomorrow.

It was such a exciting day.

No comments: