18 January 2008

Every ending is a new biginning (completion at SACE)


I was a bit busy today because it was my last day at SACE.
We had some sweets at morning break as usual.
After class I took some phots with Stephenie and all of my classmates, and some with my friends.


After class, Martha, Tetsu, Jon and I went to Henley Beach.
As soon as arriving there, Martha and I jumped in the water. The water was really nice.
The boys didn't swim but they enjoyed themselves...


We had a chat a lot under the jetty. Suddenly a little puppy jumped and joined us.
The puppy was so small and lovely. Jon also looked so lovely.
We had a really good time on the beach.
After Jon went back to the city, we had some drink at the cafe, and continued chatting.
We talk about our near future. Martha has her dream as a nurse and Tetsu has found a new dream in Adelaide. He is really intelligent and dicerning. I am sure he is doing well. We had been talking nearly 2 hours at the cafe. It was really interesting time.



We walked on the beach to West beach.
We came back to the city so late because we missed the bus and we caught a wrong bus...
we arrived at the city after 9 p.m.
One thing I regreted is I didn't realised some of my friends were waiting for me in the city.
On the way to city, I heard from Tetsu that they wanted to say good-bye to me. In fact, Tetsu got a lot of sms from his friends when we were at the Henley Beach.

I have learnt a lot this 7 weeks at SACE. I met lots of lots of lots of lovely friends.
All of the teacher I learnt were dedicated. I have learnt not only English but also professional teaching. It is also my achivement.
I am having a short holiday and starting my course in Febrary.
I still have no confidence to learn something in English.
But I will enjoy my course just like I did at SACE.
I acquired confidence to enjoy my progression.

No comments: