06 January 2008

A living in the bush

Today I visited a lovely house on the hill. It was my friend's hostfamly's friend's house.
I was so surprised. They lives in the bush!! But it's not so far from the city...
They invited their friends' family and had a party. I was so lucky to join them.
I really enjoyed talking with them.
The houseowner took us end showed me the bush around their house.
It was huge area... There is a creek as well.
We saw so many lovely birds.




I wish I lived close to the nature.
It was such a beautiful area...
To protect their environment, I won't write where it is.
Adelaide is quite wonderful place to live.
It is possible both to live in the bush and work in the city.

As I'm going back to school tomorrow, it was the last day of my Christmas holiday.
It was such a happy day.

No comments: