01 December 2007

Christmas in the City

I met a dog on my way to schoolevery morning.
She is so friendly and I always say hello her.
But I don't know her name so I had been calling her "LOVE".

After breakfast I went walking with Estter, my homestay friend.
She is Korean University student and came to our house on Thursday.
We couldn't see the dog. I told her about the dog.
Suddenly an oldman talked to me and tell us that her name was Maggy.

We went to the city after dinner. They had "Christmas in the City" at Victoria Square.
When we got there, there were so many people especially children.
We were so excited and sat near the Christmas tree and waited for lighting.


The Christmas tree was light on at 9 p.m.


It was such a beautiful tall tree. We enjoyed fireworks. It was so lovely.
Estter looked so happy. It was such a lovely night.

No comments: