15 December 2007

See you again.

Garrie has gone to Tasmania today.
After breakfast, Garrie and Esther and I went for a walk to the beach.
It was cloudy. We took a photo of three of us.

Esther and I went to the airport to see Gerrie off on our hostfather's car.
We had a chat having some coffee and took some photos.

Gerrie was a wonderful woman.
I had a really happy time with her in Glenelg.

She promised me she would come to Tokyo and stay with me when I go back to Japan in 2009.

After that, I went to Grange by bus. It was such a lovely place.




I saw a lot of children running on the beach.



I walked on the beach. There were few people.
I saw an airplane flying away. It might have been Gerrie's plane.


Henly Beach could be seen. The jetty was quite similar to Grange jetty.


There were some lovely restaurant and cafe.

No comments: