25 November 2007

Glenelg Christmas Pageant

I felt that last week was especially short. I got so many new word every day.
I often didn't understand what the teacher said. I'm not really good at listening English.

I revised the lessons every night so I could understand what I leanet. We had a test on Friday but I didn't think it was difficult. However I still don't understand what our teacher says but I like my friendly classmates.

On Saturday I visited my new friend's house. Her house was very nice.
She studies cookery and is doing very well. I admire her very much.
After that we went to the city and met another friend and had some coffee.
She teaches Australian children Japanese at a primary school.
We enjoyed chatting then had dinner at a Japanese restaurant.

Today we had a Christmas Pageant in Glenelg.
I went there to take a photo because my hostmother was in the parade.
I found her on a truck. She looked very nice.


I went to the beach in the afternoon.
It was such a beautiful day so I didn't want to study at home. I bring my text book then studied English in the shade. Somebody talked to me and we had a chat for a while so I could practice English. He showed me some magic because he was a magician. It was a very interesting meeting.

No comments: