02 December 2007

New housemate

A Dutch lady came to our house this morning.
She is so friendly and we became friends quickly.
Estter went to church after breakfast, then we went for a walk to the beach.
She lives in Switherland and came to Australia for her holiday.
She is staying with us for 2 weeks then going to Tasmania.

It was much cooler than yesterday so there weren't so many people on the beach.
I showed her Glenelg, then we enjoyed chatting having some coffee at a cafe by the sea.

We went back and saw Estter. She looked good.
As it was her first time to visit local chrch, she was very nervous this morning.
She told me the people she met in chrch were so friendly to her. I was so glad about it.

After that, three of us went out and had lunch together.
We had some pizza at an Itarian cafe next to Conrad Hotel.
Their pizza was very good. We had a good time at the cafe.

Mamma Carmela Glenelg 4 Jetty Road, Glenelg phone:8295-4477

2 comments:

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

It sounds like you are having a lovely time in Adelaide!

Niki (Wombat) said...

Dear fairlie,
Thank you for your comment.
I like Adelaide and my housemate.
Grenelg is very nice place to live.
I'm so lucky because I can walk on the beach every day.