25 December 2007

Christmas in Glenelg

My friend came to Glenelg this afternoon. She visited me and also came to help my moving.
I'm moving to her share house tomorrow. So she is being my sharemate.

We met at my agent's office by chance last month. I don't visit the office often because I try to not speak Japanese as much as possible. At that day I went to the office to reported my situation at my English school. My friend came there to post her advertisement. She was looking for a new share mate.

My friend and I went out for a walk. We met Esther near Glenelg jetty.
Then we walked on the beach and met another friends by chance on the middle of jetty.

In Adelaide, I often meet my friends by chance because it is quite a small town.



I'm getting used to Christmas in summer.
It is my second Christmas in Australia. Last Chrismas, I was in Sydney but Now I'm in Adelaide.
I will be in Adelaide next Christmas as well.
I love Sydney so much but now I'm verry happy to live in Adelaide.

No comments: