26 December 2007

Bye Glenelg... and Hello my sharemate

It was a lovely wheather today.



My friend came to the beach. Her name is Martha and she comes from Taiwan.
She arrived in Glenelg after lunchtime. Martha and Esther and I walk on the beach to the south.


I took them my favourite cafe in front of beach.
We enjoyed some coffee and chatting.

It was a lovely afternoon. Many people came to the beach with their dogs and kids.


I saw a puppy in front of the cafe... So lovely...


After this, we walked on the beach to the south. We saw quite a few friendly people.



We had a pizza at an Italian cafe next to Conrad Hotel.

Then we went to our hostfamily's house to pick up my stuff.
We met another school friends on Jetty Rd by chance. They were on the beach but we hadn't met there.

I said good-bye to my hostfamily and Esther and left their house.
Then I caught a tram to the city with Martha.
Then I moved in my new share house. It was such a busy day.

No comments: