08 November 2007

I'm in Adelaide

I had been having busy days since I came back to Sydney.
We had moved out our apartment yesterday and came to Adelaide today.
It was such a beautiful wheather in Adelaide.


My husband is going back to Japan and I'm starting staying with my hostfamily on Sunday.
I decided to study in Australia, and he approved this plan.

I was so excited at first, but I feel uneasy as to whether I could do well or not.
As well as this, I became alone in Adelaide. Not in Sydney.
I have been having sad days...
I know it was my choice, but I've been afraid to make a big change.

I haven't got any friend in Adelaide at the momnet.
But I also didn't have any friend in Sydney at first.
I believe that a lot of pleasant things must happen to me.

We visited my hostfamily to say hello.
I was so glad because they were a nice couples.
They lives near the beach so I'm looking forwards starting staying with them on Sunday.


Once you start worrying, there's no end to it.
No worries!

No comments: