17 November 2007

Saturday

I went walking with my hostmother around our house.
It was such a lovely Saturday morning.
They were habving a market near the beach and we had a look around there.
I found some blue neckless and some bungles make from forks and butter knoves as well.



After that she went home and I went for a walk on the beach.
I met a lovely little girs who was visiting with her father.
She smiled me and looked she wanted to play with me.
She gave me a lovely smile so I felt so happy.


I stayed on the beach for a while then went home.


I studied English at home in the afternoon then I went to the beach after dinner.

There were some children was still swimming in the sea.
It was windy and looked a little cold.

I saw a beautiful sunset today too.
As we have been having a good weather since I came to Adelaide, I'm so luckey.
It must be beautiful wheather tomorrow.

No comments: