11 November 2007

Hello my hostfamily!


We joined a tour and looked around the city by a bus this morning.
We have come to Adelaide in November 2004. We stayed just one night but it was the day they have the Chiristmas Pageant in the city.
At that time, we didn't expected that we came back again just three years later.

After the tour finished, we had lunch at a park.
It was such a hot day, but it was very nice to sit under a tree.
I felt a bit sad... He was going back to Japan soon after that.


We went back to the hotel and caught a taxi.
We sat down me at my hostfamily's house then went to the airport.


I came in to their house and said hello to them then unpacked my luggege.
It is my first time to stay with hostfamily.
He phoned me from the airport but I felt that I was OK.

I think that I'm very lucky to get a chance to live in Adelaide.
As well as this, I live in a house which is only 5 minites' walk from the beach.

Good night.

No comments: