06 November 2007

Bye Bye SYDNEY


I went to Circular Quay then visited the Royal Botanic Gardens this morning.

I used to visit there and study English on the grass when we lived in Surry Hills.
I hadn't had any friends for about 6 months since we came to Sydney in March 2006.

But I enjoyed studying English in the park seeing the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the park whole day.
It became my favourite place in Sydney.

I used to do my walking from our flat to Mrs. Macquarie Point and the Opera House through the Domain and the Botanic Gardens.

It was my favourite place in the Botanic Gardens. (in the left photo)
If you sit there, you will be able to see the Opera House beautifully.
I met my best friend at Mrs. Macquarie Point. (in the right photo)

I had to say good-bye to Sydney for some time...
But I'm coming to Sydney some other time.


No comments: