17 September 2007

Yuko and Misaki

I visited my friend Yuko's house.

There was her daughter Misaki. She is 3 years old now.

I visited Yuko to hospital to see Misaki when Misaki was 1 day old.

Misaki was very little when my husband and I met her and her family at the airport in March 2006.






Misaki was a very lovely and friendly girl.
I showed her some photos of Sunce and TeQuiLa , she loves them so much.
I stayed there 2 nights.
At the first night, Yuko and I drunk some beer. She cooked some Japanese food for me.
Misaki joined us and it was such a funny time.
At the second night, her husband Moto joined us and we had a small party.
When we were preparing the party, Yuko and Moto's friends and their children came and joined us.
They were so interesting, it was such a funny night.
I met Yuko at the college when we were 18 years old.
It has been more than 20 years since then.
We used to go snowboarding very often when both we were single.
We haven't been to the mountain together in winter for more than 10 years.
Both we are married and Yuko has got 2 little children now.
But I think we can go sn0wboarding with the children soon later.
*****
27/9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Thank you for the Christmas card.
The busy end of the year in the move.
Please receive a good year taking care of yourself.
<Moto&Yuko>