14 September 2007

TeQuiLa

I met my friend Rie and TeQuiLa, her dog. It was my first time to see TeQuiLa.


When I met TeQuiLa at Daikanyama Station, she looked very tired because it was such a hot day. We had lunch at a lovely cafe in Daikanyama.



TeQuiLa is a female Norfolk Terrier. She is being 2 years old soon.

She was such a good girl. She had been sitting under the table while we had lunch.



After lunch we enjoyed shopping.

I bought some Tenugui for my friends in Sydney at Kamawanu, a tenugui shop.

Tenugui is a Japanese traditional towel.



We had a coffee at a cafe then walked to Shibuya.
I met my friend's mother who had been coming to see her daughter from San Diego, USA.



Her mother looked very young and they looked like friends.
TeQuiLa was so cute as well. It was such a lovely day.
She remind me Sunce in Sydney.
I miss him so much...

****
25/9

No comments: