29 April 2007

The happiest day

It was such a beautiful day.



I left home early.
The quiet of the Sunday morning made me calm...


When I arrived at Divna's house, Sandra was in the kitchen.
She is my friend Divna's daughter who was visiting home on her holiday.
She had arrived in Sydney from Hong Kong yesterday morning.
I was so glad to see her as she was a really lovely woman.
We could become friends quickly because I heard from Divna about Sandra a lot, and she probably had heard about me. As well as this, we'd spoken on the phone yesterday.
Divna organised this chance for me
because Sandra was leaving on Tuesday.

Then the three women and the three doggies got in the car and left their house.
It was really fun to sit with the doggies on the back seat of the car.
We did our shopping and drove towards Divna's parents' house.


There were her mother and her niece. They gave me a hearty welcome.
They looked like they knew me well. It made me feel warm so much.

After lunch, we went out and visited Divna's sister's grave.
It's too bad she died young...

We visited Divna's father who was in hospital.
I would have met her parents at their house, but it was necessary to meet her father at the hospital.
He looked happy to see his granddaughter who came to visit him from Hong Kong.

We went back to Divna's parents' house and had dinner.

The doggies looked very tired since they had played enough.

I talked with Divna's mother after dinner.
Then suddenly Sunce started barking at me.
I was holding some grapefruits which she gave to me.
Probably he thought that it was a toy or something special.
He didn't stop barking, so I gave him one.
Everyone laughed because he started playing with the grapefruit. He was a such funny boy.



Divna's mother told me that I could come to her house anytime.
I was so glad about it. She is a very kind-hearted mother.
I saw why Divna was such a warm and friendly person.
Because she has a great family.


I'm really happy that I could become Divna's friend.
I have great admiration for her and her family.
In addition, I must say thank you to Sunce because he gave me the chance of meeting her.



Today was the happiest day of my time in Sydney.
I have few friends in Sydney, but I'm not lonely because I have such good friends.


**************
2/5 draft
10/5 revision(4 articles,9 grammar,2 wordiness,6 inappropriate)

No comments: