09 April 2007

Three doggies

There were three little lovely doggies!!
It was my favourite visit to friend's house.

The first dog was "Sunce", a one-year-old Cavoodle,
a cross between a cavalier King Charles spaniel and a big poodle.
He is my best friend. I love him.
He was a big baby when I first met him last September.


The second dog was Missy, a little white girl.

She had just come there two days ago
since her previous owner wasn't able to keep her anymore.

she was scared everything.
My friend told me that he attacked her on the first day.

I thought it was natural for him to be jealous,
because he had been an only dog.

The third one was Lotty, a funny boy.
He was a Mal-Shi, a cross between a Maltese and a Shih Tzu.
When I stroked him, he turned over and showed his belly immediately.
He does it every time.

As it was a beautiful day, we took them to the park,
but it was such hard work because we'd never taken the three dogs to the park.
Missy, the little girl, almost ran away.
It happened twice!!
We shuddered to think if she didn't come back.


We went back to the park and played with them.
The two boys ran actively, but the girl didn't run as she was still scared.
She was just looking at them running around the park.
After a while, she started running with them.
We were sure she would get used to them soon!!

We often found that Sunce looked like he was anxious for the others.



He always knows what his owner is feeling and helps her.
I learnt that dogs could learn anything they want to.

I was so happy. It was such a pleasant day.

No comments: