06 April 2007

Balmoral Beach

I wanted to visit Balmoral Beach because I'd heard from someone that it was a nice place.
Since It was such a beautiful morning last Friday, I decided to go there.
There weren't so many people and the sea was calm.
North Head was seen the other side of the sea.
There was a nice restaurant in front of the beach.
People was having lunch. They looked happy.

People who was on the beach were also having a good time.

I found a small seafood restaurant so I bought fish and chips and a beer.
Then I had lunch on the beach...
It was such a good time...

I talked to an old man who was sitting next to me.
He was also having fish and chips.

After lunch, I took a walk on the beach.
Then I read a book on the grass and had a short sleep.

I will visit Balmoral Beach, when the weather is good.

No comments: