11 April 2008

Kingston on Murray




Today was due day for an assingment and also a first day of my term break.
When I was doing final check of my assignemt L phoned me and asked if I want to go to the river. She told me she was leaving this afternoon!!
I ran to TAFE and submit my assinment and hurried on my way home.


L picked me up early in the afternoon.
It was such a long driving and I saw a lot of place that I'd never seen before.
We arrived Kingston on Murray before the sunset. We enjoyed some wine on the pontoon. It was such a lovely time...



The sunset was fantastic.
L said to me several times that I would love the river. I understand why she told me that.
I was staring at the sky without so much as blinking an eye.
It was such a marvelous sky.

After sunset, we had a lovely dinner with wine.
Australian people say, "This is the life", means that this is the life people want to have.
I stayed at L's caravan tonight. Before going to bed, we saw beautiful stars.
Milthe Milky Way was seen very clealy.
I will be experiencing a real Australian weekend.

No comments: