15 April 2008

Esther came to my house

Esther came to my house this evening. I cooked dinner for us and she enjoyed that.
We used to stay with the same host family in Glenelg for a month in December.
She is a really lovely girl. We had really good time.

But She goes back to Korea soon... I will miss her.

After dinner we had a nice chat with my housemates.
They love her company as well.
I laid out a mattress in my small room and we had a chat before going to sleep.
She will have a job interview after going back to Seoul.
I'm sure she will get a good job. She is really clever and has a sunny disposition.

It is amazing that she have inproved remarkably her English skills.
Unlike many Korean people, she looked for a local church in Adelaide.
She visited some churches and finally found a church she liked.
Then she made a lot of friends in church. I thought she was really brave.

She came to Adelaide alone but she have achived a lot of things.
She gained confidence in herself. I am proud of her as well.

It was a nice day.

No comments: