18 May 2008

Friend from Sydney

I was so excited this morning... because my friend Myeonjoo visited me from Sydney.
I miss her so much so I was really happy see her again.

Unfortunately, it was raining but I wanted her to see the ocean.
So we went to Glenelg by tram. We counld't stop talking on the tram.
There were a lot to talk each other...


It was very windy and cool. We took some photos and then had some coffee in a cafe.
She liked Glenelg, too.

We went back to city and had dinner at an Italian Cafe.
We had some wine, pizza and risotto.
As she lefr home very early this morning, I was worried she must have been tired.
But she was really excited. She told me it was her doesn't have chance to travel by herself.

We a were tipsy and very happy. We haven't had a chance to drink alcohol together because we always met daytime when her kids are at school.

We came back my house late and had a chat with my housemates.
We had a short sleep and went to the airport.
She went back to Sydney very early on Sunday morning.
I really enjoy her company and had a good weekend.

Thank you for coming, Myeonjoo. I am looking forwards to seeing you soon.

No comments: