25 February 2008

Welcome back!

It was a beautiful morning. I was so excited and went to the airport.
The schedule was delayed, so I was able to take some photos the airplain's landing.
The airplane came from Hobart...



I was so glad that Gerrie looked happy.
We had some coffee at a cafe in the airport then went to her accommodation in Glenelg.
Her room was very nice, there was an ocean view from the balcony.

We had lunch at the cafe we used to have a glass of wine after school...
The weather was lovely, Gerrie enjoyed it because Hobart was very cool.

After lunch we walked on the beach then walked on Jetty Rd for shopping.



Gerrie is staying about a week before going back to Switzerland.
I am so happy Gerrie came to see me.

I saw a wonderful sunset. It was such a happy day.

No comments: